- Accept only your own responsibility in situations.
- Set realistic expectations for yourself.
- Focus on the process rather than the results.
- Focus on successes rather than on failures.
- Develop your own personal definition of success, instead of society's.
- Be realistic about time expectations and perspectives.
- Remember, life does have troublesome problems. This is normal.
- Recognize that you will be criticized more than praised by parents, partners, and supervisors.
- Create variety: do old things in new ways.
- Make your work/study area more stimulating: redecorate, add music, change colors.
- Leave the office/campus for lunch and errands, if possible.
- Learn to be detached from problems.
- Do paperwork immediately. Don't procrastinate.
- Ask others for positive feedback.
- Develop a hobby and spend time on it regularly.
- Learn and practice sound money management.
- Don't bring work home with you.
- Decrease television time.
- Keep physically fit — good diet and adequate exercise.
- Avoid excessive use of alcohol and drugs.
- Spend time in active family activities.
one last tips from me :
eat a lot
I found this great tips from here.
Maybe work for you.. (and for me too)