Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Journal

The Journal 80 sheets A5 14 x 20.5 cm hard cover with cotton case

This is one of my favorite, the vintage one!
Brown, old, and stuff.. I use a lot of tea to make the oldies effect..


(Oh, how much I miss my Dad..)












The ''in-case-of-lost-please-return-to" page.. I use paper from the old magazines, ripped it, and gluing back with paper tape.. with tea and watercolor to make the effect..











when viewed from afar..



















This is a page behind the ''in-case-of-lost-please-return-to" page..
Using watercolor to make the artwork..

It's a tree full with letters twig..;)





Tea again.. I love tea..
















and pages with the old postage stamps.. with old tea tags and watercolors..











again, my madness with mocca .. I took this picture from the cover of first album's of mocca, My Diary..
















DETAILS, baby..










and the front and rear view..

ENJOY!!






"For every traveler who has any taste of his own, the only useful guide-book will be the one which he himself has written."
– Aldous Huxley, Guide-Books, 1925

1 comment: