Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Go- Go, My Bubbles Away..

Go- Go My Bubbles Away..
80 Sheets A5 14 x 20.5 Cm Hard cover with cotton case

The cotton case I sew by myself, lace and vintage button are customize. Only one available. The paper inside are various. I'm mixing bits of old magazines and old papers.

This is a piece of old magazines that I use in my book


and maybe you remember the grid paper from your childhood? Oh, how I love the grid paper.. I love how it looks, and it's feel great


and see the little shoes that I'm drawing at the corner!!


























The "in-case-of-lost-please-return-to" page




as you can see, I draw so many of bubbles there..
This book contains bubbles pictures and foot which is always interesting to draw..

















The foot drawing







And i also want to show you, many detail of this book..
(Sorry for the bad quality of the photos, the light when I take the picture was not good enough)



The lace and vintage button details
(You can see the bookmark made from white ribbon)



The Back side




No comments:

Post a Comment